Popular Posts

Thursday, February 4, 2016

I am Pregnant!

OH MY FREAKIN GOSH!!!

I AM PREGNANT!!!

I can't hardly believe this. I'm 5 days late from my period now, and I already check with urine pregnancy test. I check on the 3rd and the 4th day after my period is due, and I got both double line!!! It is still faint, but hell yeah I got double line..!! 

I tell myself to be secretive about this, but fuck that, I am happy and whoever said that I can keep my mouth shut is wrong. I just keep telling everybody and they don't even have to ask me, I just start the conversation under the topic of Family, or Children, or Back pain, or Cramps, or Fatigue, or Faint, etc and suddenly I am busy talking about my pregnancy.

I am sure I must sound like an annoying little bitch. I think after this 1 month pass, I would be myself again. Thanks the Lord heaven and earth for this! For my pregnancy! For my baby! And we already have names for our baby :) :) If he's a boy, then his name will be CE. And if she's a girl, her name will be CS. <3 Love you baby

Anyway, I love my pregnancy. Except for the serious back pain and the endless streaming pee from my VJJ. I keep on going to the toilet, and drying my VJJ with tissue paper after peeing. I think my VJJ's skin have been pound with tissue like a pounded beef. Haha. Mind my expression.

But then, I love my husband. He is so happy when I tell him that I'm pregnant. He can't stop from covering his mouth. Because he was so shocked! Love you to pieces my darling :)

Will update soon about my pregnancy progress. Thanks God, thanks husband, thanks for this blessing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment