Popular Posts

Monday, May 7, 2012

I'm writing this in the morning cause I can't sleep.

I've been this lady who keep on falling in love with the wrong guy over and over again. Even my puppy love I keep on giving my childish heart to the wrong boy. They (male species) keep on hurting my feelings, but then I believe I would have someone that truly cherish me someday. So I keep on trying.

After gazillions of reading books about good and bad relationship (okay, maybe I only read 2 or 3 books), I finally got it! Relationship are all about mind games! I mean if you want to have a long-lasting relationships. I applied it, and wallllaaaa.. Guys actually fall for me!

But then after a while, I guess I'm fed up with this mind game. The biggest liar is the one who lie to his heart. I keep on falling for the wrong guy, maybe the wrong time.

No comments:

Post a Comment