Popular Posts

Friday, April 13, 2012

INTI Beauty Peagent 2010

Hey peeps.. Im going to talk about beauty pageants again this time (duhh..). Yes, I LOVE PAGEANTS. I always got money when I join one. When you know you got something to offer, why waste it right?

I once join Beauty Peagent event host by INTI College on 30th Oct 2010. It is kinda shocking and also thrilling coz this is the first time i join beauty peagent. It is so different from Unduk Ngadau! But I like it. I like it more. There is more to do, more stress (haha~). But as we always know, more things to do means there is a lot of consequences. I win that peagent, but i also lost a friend.

1st round is Introduction which each contestant have to introduce the traditional that they are wearing then walk around the stage and show what you've got!I show them my butt but I don't think the judges loving it coz I don't win that round.

2nd round is Talent Time. I bring out my church's guitar (tqs Adam for lending that) and sang 'Bitter Heart' (tqs Addrey for teaching me how to play) by Zee Avi. I tell you, I sang soooooo ugly and I can see Mion (my lil sista) do her between-encouragement-face-and-a -mirk. I feel so down but I sang my heart out anyway.

3rd round is Evening Gown. My dress is probably the cheapest there since it's only RM99. The other contestant's dress look like there are worth more than RM99. I have a little belly which Mion call Kevin (Asia's biggest loser-Kevin) and it pops out when I wear that dress. Mion say I need to walk like Kimora. But then my make-up artist and also my friend, Lucy, said that I need not to move my hand too much. I'm kinda confuse but then I walk like..I don't know..

While waiting for results to come, I eat two biscuits. I ate like I never eat before because I am so damn hungry! I offer to one of the contestant (which is a model) but she refuse to eat it. I think she saw me eating like a pig.

And then, the organizer call me to the stage. At first, I'm kinda blur what's going on, but then they give selendang and it states there, "MISS TALENT". Haha~ I laugh because I know how bad my singing is.

That's not the ending but, I dont wanna tell you the result. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment