Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Forest Camp! (OMG)

FOREST CAMP - every forestry student should endure that (yaiks!)
It's HARD. i mean it. i cry before entering it. i cry after i finish it.

This year we(student of Forestry UMS) camp for 2 weeks in Kawang, Papar. Without electricity (!), without no clean water (!!), without handphone (!!! sh*t %$#%^$), and without my dear boyfriend (!!!!). Life is Hard there.
I know he will be praying for me there..


Anyway, for the first week i did cry a lot. From heels to Adidas Kampung, no girls can cope with that easily! But for the second week, i manage to live a LIFE there. i can actually climb slopes higher than 75 degrees. Amazing! (yeay me!) Of course i didn't forget my roots. Padini is still in my mind. I manage to put some cute stuff on me. I only pick cute patterns of leaves to put on my hair so that i look like Jane (remember Tarzan wife?)

One of my choice of leaves to put on my hair
The thing is, I learn a lot there. I found many unexplored gifts i never knew i have which im still amazed until today.I hate Forest Camp, but i love it at the same time. I wont do it again though. But im proud i had endure it.

Me (red) with my 100Plus group
So next time when you feel like you need someone to help you ways in the forest, dont call me. Im busy buying shoes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment