Popular Posts

Thursday, May 12, 2011

EXAM and things that matters.

Hell...O!!
First of all i would like to tell all of you that i finish exam already. I'm not going to yell hooray or anything that sounds fun coz its not. My last paper sucks, and i don't understand a thing my lecturer said (he is Arabian, so his english is quite to understand. But i love him anyway coz he's trying so hard to teach us). The question is hard, and that's all i can say about that.

Anyway for other things, my long time bestfriend call me just know. We've been none friends for about 2 years i think (some problem). Then, what i learn today is about forgiveness. I should forgive people. When i forgive her, i can feel my burden just lift away. Anything about the saying or any peribahasa about forgiveness is true. It really makes your heart happy.

There's a saying that goes like this " When you forgive someone, you learn that you are freeing yourself from your own cage". Cool ey? I feel like that. We talk like old times, and jokes around with our situation. I like that. I like this. Love you girlfriend :)

One more thing, i live in dorm. Our bathroom is filled with rubbish (food..and yep, pad.Yucks!) I recognize the person already, she is so pengotor! I kinda hate her. I take her bowl and sampah and put it under the sink which the toilet seat is put there. If tomorrow she don't do anything, maybe i will throw all her stuff inside the rubbish bin. I'll think i do that, it seems like a very good idea.

Why i have the nerve to do that? She leave her stuff there (bowl, fork, spoon, rubbish) for a month, and then when she wants to use it, then she clean it. The bathroom stinks you know because of her. She needs education about hygiene. She needs someone to tell her that she's wrong. She needs to marry a rubbish bin.

Anyway, that's all for me today. MMMuuuuaaaHH! love grace~

No comments:

Post a Comment