Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's ENOUGH. Let him go.

Dear readers, i'm posting this especially for my cousin. She may not know that i know her condition all this while, but i know. Someone told me. From a good source too.

Breaking- up is hard. You break feelings, that's why they call it 'breaking-up'. Moving on is even harder. It breaks your soul.

To all people out there, who ever been telling your friend, or sister or some stranger that they should forget about their bf/gf or husband/wife for cheating or something, and you find it confusing or angry coz they are so hard to listen to what you say, it is because it is hard. Things like this is hard. I've been there, and it took me MONTHS to move on from my ex-boyfriend.

I cry, and cry every night. I pray, and pray everyday. I think, and think about him all the time. Life is not easy. But for those out there, thinking that forgetting him is the best way, stop. It's not.

1)Pity yourself first. Cry, moan, tell your friend how you feel. Cry! I cry for about 1-2 months. I listen to sad songs, I listen to our song, and i cry whenever i go (really!and i'm ashamed of it actually). I cry and pity myself until i'm tired of crying, untul i'm bored being sad.

2)Accepting that he/she is gone. This is the hard part. Accepting. I find this is the hardest of all. He don't sms me, or call. Why? Busy? No. People say, even if you love someone, you find ways or just for a few seconds to call just to hear their voice. Don't make excuses. Even if my current bf is super-hell busy from 5.00 am to 2.00 am the next day, he managed to steal few minutes of time to sms me asking if i already take my food. No calls, no sms for 3 or 5 days in a row? What are you? God? Even God have lots of things to do but He still manage to hear we pray. So learn to accept that he don't love you. In my case, my ex-bf cheats.

3) Believe in love again. I'm not telling you to find other guy or girl to be in love with. All i'm just saying is don't close your heart. Just because you have bad relationship doesn't mean others should have bad relationship too. Love doesn't come only from your lover, you can get love from your family, your friends, your dog. It is still LOVE. You're single doesn't mean you're miserable.

That's my version of moving on. For you my cousin, please stop your affair with someone's husband. You are desperate. He is making his move leaving you, and it is good. Creating a new fb account to chat with him is desperate and stupid. He only call you when he need you. Even if he still wants to have relationship with you, do you still want to be in this condition forever? Crying every night? Feeling sad? Relationship is not that. It is full of laughter and happiness.

You will always be his number 2 (maybe 3 or 4). Why if he say he loves you so much, he don't leave his wife? For the sake of their children? No. I have a friend who leave her children for someone (not her husband). Move on sista! Don't be a fool. You have a lot of things ahead of you. Holding him inside your heart will not change things. If you wanna move on, let him go. Imagine your heart is your hands; you can't hold 2 balls using only one hand, you need two. But the thing is, your heart is only one. You have to let go the ball you're holding now to have another new ball.

Move on, I mean it. It's sad to see you like this. I have done it, and so can you. All the best. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment