Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Unduk Ngadau Tombovo

Dear readers,
I just won a KadazanDusun beauty pageant recently. The piala is so huge, i find it hard to carry actually.
See..im telling the truth
Anyway, i have my first day period on that day which i only knew when Charles( make-up artist) do my face. I have cramps backstage, and i almost cry for all the pain from the tangkong (belts), himpogot and period.
When i go back home, i found out the pin i use so the shirt stick with the skirt are open (terbuka). So the needle is poking me all this time, and that adds up the pain i felt.
TOP 8
That's the top 8! I look faaaatttt.. haha~ The one with the hats are traditional costume from Papar district. Beside me is using..uhmm.. I donow but most of us are wearing KadazanDusun traditional costume from Penampang.
I finally sit on that chair!
Anyway, i finally won :P I pray really hard coz I want that crown and the money. Money for thesis baby..haha~

I like the contestant this one, coz they are all very nice. They know I have cramps from period and they help me.No jealousy or talking behind others back. I like it!

Thanks judges, thanks Charles, thanks mummy (for money) and thank my beautiful family for being there walaupun saya kasi abis duit kamu :P

No comments:

Post a Comment