Popular Posts

Friday, May 13, 2011

I throw her bowl!!!

Yes!!! Finally, i have the courage to throw her bowl inside the rubbish bin! Yes!!

She is so annoying, she just put all her stuff on the sink, and leave it there rotten until she wants to use it back. Oh well, I just throw it away and that's just what i did. (HOORAY!)

My housemate is very dirty. Excluding my roomate, they are all very clean. I am very sure our room smells very nice like a garden of flowers. When i pass my neighbour room, they produce smells like something die in there. You know like they keep lizards dead body to spice up their food. They even sleep on a bed which have no bedsheets. Don't they know how dirty the bed is? And i'm pretty sure they don't use perfume.

I'm not saying that you must sleep with the bedsheets on, the thing is tihey're very dirty. I hate her..... Kidding. I just don't like she is being not clean. I don't like dirty things and dirty food. Even before i kiss my bf, i ask him to eat mint flavoured candy so his mouth smells fresh. (I love him, i will kiss him even when his mouth stinks after eating fish curry, but i will avoid it :P)

That's all. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment