Popular Posts

Monday, May 16, 2011

Why Ghost movies have to be..?

I wonder why ghost movies have to be dark..Coz all ghost don't only appear during the nights you know. I heard there's someone in my kampung 'dirasuki' during the day by the spirit of the person she attend funeral on that day. So, why?? It makes people afraid of the night, and making me sleep with the light on and wasting electricity. haish.
hey girl,ghost behind you!!!


The next thing, why almost all the ghost is female.. I've seen less male ghost in the cinema. What? Male go to heaven and female stay on earth? Discrimination of female ghost. Hate the director.
this one is creepy



After that why ghost must have long hair? It's weird you know. No dead man(human) can grow hair after they die. It's the truth. No regeneration of cells. So, why suddenly when the body is buried between the ceilings then her hair grows pass the cement and strangle who ever lives in the house?? Stupid shit. Then i'm afraid if my hair will strangle me if i accidentally put poop on my hair.
(palis..palis..)

Change la director.. People are the scarriest thing in the world, not ghost. And ghost is friendly like Casper.. :P not like Ju-on. I think (God, hear my prayer..)

No comments:

Post a Comment