Popular Posts

Monday, May 16, 2011

Law Of Attraction

Ola! 

This will be an interesting segment for today, what is the law of attraction in this world? Tadaaa... (Just imagine if got some music behind)

I get this from my sister coz she read a book about this. Since she don't have any blog, so i am happily to steal what she says to put it inside my blog (harharharharhar!)

Law of attraction says 'You will attract people that have the same vibe as yours'. For example, you are miserable, then you attract miserable people too. I'm just quoting what she says. Ok. 
Grumpy people will attracts grumpy people


I think it's true coz I knew someone which is miserable. She cheats(!) with someone else's husband(!!) and she thinks my bf is ugly-which is so not true(!!!). She always attracts people who is a cheater too, someone else's husband too, and ugly (i hate her). She even said that and realize that. See???

Maybe you give different aura to certain people and they will find that you're very attractive. When you're sweet, ants will come right? Last time, before I met Sanchez (my HOT bf), I am egoistic and a brat. All the guys (ex-bfs) I fall in love is as same as me. Very rebellious. Than after I've been heart-broken by you-know-who, I change my attitude to a hot-sexy-lady..haha~ No. I change to be a much matured thinking, then I met Sanchez which wants to be in a steady relationship just like what I’m searching for.
When i wear a crown, a prince come suddenly :)


I think it’s true. Yup yup. Long made short, try to be HOT, SEXY and BEAUTIFUL, you will attract those hot guys around :P

No comments:

Post a Comment